This story speaks about a poor German Pointer called Toad, who was bitten 5 times by a rattlesnake!
The dog’s owner, Fritz Brownell, said to KTVB that there were many snakes around Toad, when he found him. Fritz directly took Toad to the vet to have some antibiotics against the venom, that had already affected his gums and lips!
Thankfully, Toad managed to make, and he is now healing. So, his owner decided to share his story to warn pets’ owners from situations like this. Watch the video below.
Share this with your family and friends.