Dog Mom Warns People Of Rope Toy Danger After Losing Her Golden Retriever

Generally, no one ever thinks that dog toys can be dangerous, but this story should warn us about the danger of the dog toys. Indria Tuckler shared a post on Facebook to warn the dog owners of a common rope toy, that caused her Golden Retriever to die!

She bought many durable and strong toys for her big dogs from a local HomeGoods. But the truth was that the rope toys ended Sam’s life after swallowing it! She directly rushed Sam for emergency surgery hoping to rescue her. 14 inches of perforated intestines, and 3 feet of rope were removed by the surgeon, but it was not enough as Sam died after just 2 days!

So, she headed to Facebook to warn people from this rope toy, that can be bought from Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, PetCo, PetSmart, and HomeGoods. Swallowing the toy can cause lack of appetite, excessive water consumption, diarrhea, and vomiting in your pets.

What makes things worse in such a case is that ultrasounds and X-rays do not work, and do not show the rope inside, so the surgery is the only option. This danger risks every dog breed, so these items should be banned. Watch the video below.

Share this with your family and friends

\