Warning For All Pet Owners After Dog Dies From A Gidden Danger At Beach

Kym Daly, Adelaide dog owner, was taking Scout, his 9-year-old rescue border collie, for his daily walk at the beach, but it ended up with her death!

Eating a poisonous pufferfish with the awareness of her owner was the reason of her death, as she did not hold on for an hour later!

Daly thought that Scout had vomited every bad thing she had eaten, but when they got home, he knew that this was the last moments of Scout!

So, he shared his story to let other people be aware when they take their dogs for walks, especially at beaches. Watch the video below.

Share this with your family and friends

\