A dog owner called Jaxon Feeley faced one of the most difficult situations in his life as his 2-year-old dog, Rambo needed £20,000 to be recovered from hypovolemic shock after contracting pneumoniaga and stroenteritis.
Jaxon, who said that he would sell his house to keep his alive, created a GoFundMe page in hopes that he would be able to raise the money for the treatment. He shared the story of his beloved dog and what happened with her. He also added that she is super friendly and sweet with everyone she meets and she also loves her granddads and grandma.
However, her situation became very bad after contracting gastroenteritis, (blood in diarrhea and vomiting) which made her unable to eat anything by herself till now. She is now in ICU 24/7. Jaxon said that he hopes that people who would help him get enough money to pay to the treatment. Watch the video below.
Share this with your family and friends.