A mother from California called Latana Chai was home with Masailah, her seven-month-old baby, when something unexpected happened!
Before midnight on 3rd of June, 2018, the mama heard Sasha, her eight-month-old dog, banding at the door and barking in a very loud way! Latana directly knew that something was not okay as the pit bull was barking frantically!
So, she went to check on the dog and was shocked to find her neighbor’s house on fire with black smoke!
The fire was so close to her home, which made her daughter’s life in danger! So, she directly went to check on the baby, but the dog had already finished the job!
Sasha brought the baby off the bed by her diaper! What a great effort by the heroic dog who saved everyone! Watch the video below.
Share this with your family and friends