This story speaks about Taka, an 8-year-old dog, who severely burned in family’s house, that caught fire! His family tried to take him outside the house, but it was too late.
However, he was finally able to be out of the house. Sadly, the smoke and fire caused the Shiba Inu severe harm. He was found by one of the neighbors, and taken to the Care More Animal Hospital in Georgia, to have the proper care and medicine.
The dog had many burns around his belly, ears, mouth, and eyes, according to Emily Martin, the veterinarian. He is a brave dog, as he managed to win in his battle against his severe injuries! Thankfully, he is now so good and looking for a bright future with his lovely family. Watch the video below.
Share this with your family and friends.